"Do not pray for easy lives but pray to be stronger."
John F. Kennedy

28 March 2009

One More Time - BOF OST

A day is so slow and so hard
Because even when I try to show you all my heart
You cannot see

I just blame the time that has passed
Even though the season changes once again
I still remain sad

One more time
Although it hurts I should have loved just a little more
I will laugh only for you and cry only for you

One more time
Like that fiery sun in the sky
I will love all of you and only you forever
One more time

I miss your sweet face under the umbrella
Even though I swipe these tears
I still remain sad

One more time
Although it hurts I should have loved just a little more
I will laugh only for you and cry only for you

One more time
Like the twinkling stars in the night sky
I will love all of you and only you forever
One more time

Promise that we will share an identical tomorrow
Promise that we will share an identical happiness
Always by your side

One more time
Although it hurts I should have loved just a little more
I will laugh only for you and cry only for you

One more time
Like that fiery sun in the sky
I will love all of you and only you forever

One more time
Ah... oh my love for you
One more time
Ah... oh my love for you
One more time


cHiQuE:
Lagu nih sebenonya dalam baser Korea tau!!! Ehem ehem... pandai tak aku translate dari baser Korea ke baser Omputih??? Hehehe maklumlah sejak bercinta ngan JunPyo nih kan... huhhh iyerlahhh tuhhh. Korang kalo nak tengok klip video dia kat sinih yeak :D

No comments: